Aluminum Pole docks are designed for shallow water installation (less than 6 feet)
- Light-weight design is easy to assemble reducing install and removal time
- A great and popular choice for almost any waterfront
- Each leg pole has independent leg adjustments using ¾ inch ratchet or wrench
- Decked with Western Red Cedar or Sure Step plastic decking
- Frames are welded using marine grade aluminum
C&M Superior Systems modular aluminum pole dock design allows you to easily add additional dock sections and change the configuration. The engineered bracketing system allows complete flexibility. The aluminum pole docks can be configured in various configurations (examples: straight, L shape, T shape, U shape). The design and layout options are endless. You decide on a standard section size (length and width) then determine your aluminum pole dock configuration.
Many of the C&M Superior Systems dock accessories are made with a custom C&M Superior Systems bracket that is custom to fit our dock side rail. View the accessories section to view what is available.